These Mint Truffle Dipped Chocolate Cookies are going to know your socks off!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Hershey Company for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s almost Christmas, so Kate and I have been baking like crazy. Lots of candies, peppermint bark, fudge and of course, cookies! These Mint Truffle Dipped Chocolate Chunk Cookies may be my new favorite. I mean, chocolate chunk cookies are amazing on their own, and once you dip them in the melted Hershey’s Kisses Dark Chocolates Filled with Mint Truffle from The Hershey Company …holy mother of deliciousness! They are definitely taken to a new level!Print
These Mint Truffle Dipped Chocolate Chunk Cookies are delicious and a family favorite! Perfect for Christmas and all year round!
- * 1/2 lb (2 sticks) unsalted butter (at room temp)
- * 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- * 2 room temp eggs
- * 2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 1 teaspoon baking soda
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1 1/4 lb Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- – Preheat oven to 350
- – Mix together butter, brown sugar and sugar with electric mixer on low until fluffy
- – Add vanilla and eggs and mix on low until blended well
- – Sift together flour, baking soda and salt then add to the butter mixture on low blending only until combined
- – Fold in chocolate chunks
- – Line baking sheets with silpat or parchment paper
- – Use ice cream scoop to scoop up batter and drop onto baking sheets
- – Bake for 15 minutes (cookies will seem slightly underdone – don’t over bake or they will be crisp instead of soft and chewy)
- – Remove from oven, let cool slightly on pan, then transfer to wire rack or plate to cool completely
- Once cookies are completely cooled, melt 1/2 bag of unwrapped Hershey’s Kisses Dark Chocolates Filled with Mint Truffle in a candy melter or double boiler. Dip 1/2 of each cookie in melted chocolate and place on wire rack. Add sprinkles at this point if you like. Place in refrigerator to set chocolate for about 20 minutes.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Cookies
The Hershey’s Kisses Dark Chocolates Filled with Mint Truffle are delightful on their own.
And my favorite chocolate chunk cookies are chewy, chunky and melt in your mouth.
Then you melt those amazing Hershey’s Kisses Dark Chocolates Filled with Mint Truffles…
And dip those crazy amazing Chocolate Chunk Cookies…
They are truly blissful!
I dare you to eat just one! We are gifting these cookies to Kate’s teachers this year, and I can’t wait to hear what they think about them!