These 27+ Yummy Foods for Picnics and Potlucks are sure to make your next cook-out, pot luck or picnic a success!
I love picnics and pot lucks, especially in the summer! There’s nothing better than ending a long day at the pool with a bunch of friends or family coming together for a meal. I think they are especially wonderful, because instead of having to cook a complete meal, everyone just kind of brings their specialty and we all get to eat a bunch of different stuff. I’ve been known to try and eat a little bit of everything at these kinds of get togethers and request lots of new recipes before leaving. I just love trying new foods…especially if my family likes something new! I have a few go to dishes of my own for picnics and potlucks, and I’ve also rounded up a list of other fun dishes from some of my friends around the internet! Check out my go to dishes, then scroll down to find 27 more delicious recipes!
I love making this Corn and Black Bean Salsa for cookouts and get togethers…it’s always a crowd favorite! It’s made from mostly canned items, so I always have them on hand just in case. It’s also a delicious salsa to have for taco night!
One of my most requested dishes is this No Boil Baked Macaroni and Cheese! It’s truly one of the most amazing things I’ve ever eaten and is a family favorite in our home and among our friends.
And, no pot luck would be complete without some meat, right? These Smoked BBQ Ribs are a real crowd pleaser and would rival even the best BBQ ribs in the south. They are to die for! You don’t even have to own a smoker to make them.
Now, check out 27 more fabulous recipes from some of my friends…
1. Jo’s Buttermilk Fried Chicken – Jo Cooks
2. Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad – Julie’s Eats and Treats
3. Chickpea Salad – Spend With Pennies
4. Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad – Yellow Bliss Road
5. Corn Dog Nuggets – Lil Luna
6. Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole – Slapdash Mom
7. Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
8. Ambrosia Fruit Salad – South Your Mouth
9. Herbed Quinoa & Chickpea Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing – Cookie and Kate
10. Bacon Cheeseburger Cauliflower Casserole – Sugar Free Mom
11. German Chocolate Pie – Favorite Family Recipes
12. Baked Fried Chicken – Dinner At the Zoo
13. Dill Pickle Pasta Salad – Spend With Pennies
14. Low Carb Chili Dog Bake – Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
15. Best Ever Potato Salad – Brown Eyed Baker
16. Big Mac Casserole – Peace Love and Low Carb
17. Avocado Quinoa Salad – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
18. Easy Mixed Up Lasagna Casserole Recipe – Spaceships and Laser Beams
19. Summer Confetti Salad-Low Carb and Gluten Free – Sugar Free Mom
20. Tater Taco Casserole – The Girl Who Ate Everything
21. Creamy Pasta Salad – Barefeet In the Kitchen
22. No Bake Ambrosia Cheesecake Pie – The Domestic Rebel
23. Easy Greek Pasta Salad – Spend With Pennies
24. Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole – Cookie and Kate
26. Corn Dogs – Recipe Girl
27. Mom’s Traditional Macaroni Salad – Favorite Family Recipes
Looking for even more amazing recipes? Check out these ideas…