Cleaning with vinegar is safe and extremely effective too! The only complaint that I have or hear about regularly is the smell. Today I want to tell you about a product that I recently discovered that helps with that! Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar is an all-purpose, non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaning vinegar that is safe for the whole family…and it smells good!
Unlike regular cleaning vinegars, Four Monks Aroma Controlled and Citrus Mint have a pleasant, food-grade refreshing scent and deep-clean households with the same stain-fighting power!
Let me show you a few ways that I use Four Monks Cleaning Vinegars to clean my home, then I’m going to share a ton of ways that you can use it too!
I love the Citrus Mint for cleaning my countertops. It easily removes grime and stains from my laminate counters. Vinegar is not recommended for quartz or granite finishes, but is great for laminate and butcher block countertops.
I fill a microwave safe cup with 1 cup of Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar and let it come to a boil. Then I let it sit in there and steam away until the glass has cooled. ***Do not try to remove the glass while it is still hot. It removes any lingering odors from my microwave and loosens up any food splatter, making it easy to wipe clean with a sponge.
Wiping food and dirt from my sink is a breeze too. I just give my entire sink and faucet a healthy sprits spritz of cleaning vinegar and allow it to sit for a few seconds so it really penetrates any food or stains. Then I wipe it all away with a clean cloth.
Cleaning my ceramic stove top is a breeze with this cleaning vinegar too! Just spray it down and wipe any food or debris away. For really tough, burned on food, I sprinkle a little baking soda on, spray it with Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar and give it a little scrub. The burned on food loosens easily and can be wiped away.
I love that I can clean my whole kitchen and bathrooms too with Four Monks Cleaning Vinegars. No need for tons of different cleaning solutions, and it’s safe and inexpensive too!
There are so many ways you can use Four Monks Cleaning Vinegars around your home…
- Clean washing machines and rinse away soap scum and clean the hoses by running a wash cycle with only a cup of Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar.
- Create a DIY tile cleaner by adding a half-cup of baking soda, 1 cup of Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar, and 1 cup ammonia to a gallon of warm water.
- Remove grime and soapy film from the bathtub, tile, countertops, shower curtain or door by scrubbing with Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar and rinsing with water.
- Banish mineral buildup from the dishwasher by pouring a half-cup of Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar into the reservoir and running an empty cycle.
- Rid gardening tools of rust by soaking them in vinegar overnight.
- Show your pet you care by rubbing their coat with Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar diluted with water. It will gleam like never before…great for horses too!
- Make baby toys squeaky clean by adding a splash of Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar to soapy water.
- If your pet has dirty or itchy ears, just dab a soft cloth in a water and vinegar solution to gently rub on their ears and provide relief.
- Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar works on dirt inside the home and in the car. Skip the car was and use vinegar to remove stains from carpeting, as well as on the exterior for an extra shine.
- When maintaining appliances, soak rusty bolts and screws in Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar to remove rust and gunk.
- Wipe away mildew and mold from a boat’s canvas shades, seats or walls with a cloth soaked in Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar.
There are so many amazing uses for Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar, and I look forward to sharing more with you!
You can find the convenient 24 oz. Four Monks Cleaning Vinegar spray bottles at select grocery stores and Wal-Mart Supercenters in the vinegar aisle, and also in the natural cleaning aisle at HEB stores. For more information and a money saving coupon, visit Four Monks Online HERE!