If you love Home Cleaning and Organizing Tips then you are in the right place!
I started this blog 6 years ago with hopes and dreams that it would one day become a place where I could help other moms in some way. I have to say, it has surpassed my original dream in ways I didn't know were possible. Throughout the past 6 years, I have been able to share hundreds of cleaning tips and homemade cleaning recipes with you, and I look forward to sharing many more in the years to come. I get lots of emails and Facebook messages each day asking for cleaning advice or help with a certain kind of carpet stain, and I've been trying to figure out a way to not only answer those questions, but share those answers with others who may have the same issues. I've really wanted to have some sort of community where you can ask questions, share tips that you may have, and help each other with home cleaning and organizing dilemmas. I was hoping that there would be an easy way to just host the community here on the blog, but there just isn't an easy way to make that work. So, I created a Home Cleaning and Organizing Community on Facebook!
What is the Home Cleaning and Organizing Community?
The Home Cleaning and Organizing Community is an exclusive group just for Mom 4 Real readers where you can safely ask cleaning and organizing questions, and have them answered by me and other community members that may have a solution. It's also a place where you can share any home tips that you may have or cleaning methods that you use. I will be sharing daily tips and tricks you can use to get your home clean and organized, we will have some weekly cleaning challenges to help motivate you to get your home clean and clutter free, I will be sharing free printables to help you get organized, there will be some fun giveaways, and I will even be bringing in some guests to share their tips too!
Joining our community is absolutely free, but there are a few simple rules for the group...
What are the rules for our community?
1. Keep it positive and drama free. We all come from different backgrounds and have different beliefs. If you don't have anything helpful or nice to say, then say nothing. Any negative comments will be deleted, and you will be removed from the group.
2. No selling in this group. This group is all about sharing advice, and we all love different brands and products. To keep things fair, I will not allow any sales pitches or links to shops. Any sales pitches or sharing of personal business pages will be deleted. Repeat offenses will get you removed from the group.
3. Please keep your personal issues and business to yourself. This is not a place to share those kinds of stories. Please only share cleaning and organizing issues/challenges you may have.
4. Please only post 1-2 questions daily. This will keep the group from getting too cluttered all at once.
5. ENJOY! This group is all about helping each other out. So, please enjoy learning from one another and sharing tips!
How do I join the Home Cleaning and Organizing Community?
You can request to join our Home Cleaning and Organizing Community on Facebook by clicking HERE, or by clicking the photo below! I understand that not everyone has a Facebook account, but you do have to have a Facebook account to join. If you don't have a Facebook account, you can create one HERE. You can only use Facebook for our group if you like...everything in our community group stays in the group and will NEVER be made public.
That's it! If you love learning new home tips, need some extra motivation to get your home clean and organized and want to be a part of our community, then come join us!
I can't wait to get to know each other better and help motivate each other to get our homes clean and organized so we can live more stress free lives!