Nobody likes to wear wrinkled clothes, and sometimes you may not have time to iron or steam them. Other times, you may not have an iron or steamer available. That's why I love wrinkle releaser! This easy tutorial will show you How to Make DIY Wrinkle Releaser Spray that will quickly remove wrinkles from your clothing...no ironing necessary!
This homemade wrinkle releaser has saved me so many times when I am in a hurry. You can make it in just a few minutes using items you probably already have at home, and it smells good too! It will take the wrinkles out of your clothes without the use of an iron or steamer, which makes this girl sooo happy because I detest ironing. You simply spray your clothes with the wrinkle releaser, then gently tug your item to help remove the wrinkles. Sometimes I do this, then throw my item in the dryer for a few minutes just to fluff it a little as well, but you don't have to!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission.
What's in DIY Wrinkle Releaser?
- 1 ¾ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar ( Purchase HERE )
- 1 teaspoon of hair conditioner...any will work!
- Spray bottle ( Purchase Glass HERE ) ( Purchase Plastic HERE )
Time needed: 3 minutes.
How to Make Wrinkle Releaser Spray
- Gather your ingredients.
- Add 1 ¾ cups of warm water to a spray bottle.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar
- Add 1 teaspoon of hair conditioner.
- Shake well.
- Spray clothing with wrinkle release spray.
- Gently tug clothing from both sides, helping to release wrinkles.
You can let the wrinkle releaser air dry for a few minutes or pop in the dryer for a few minutes if you like, but it isn't necessary.