I am a HUGE fan of the Magic Eraser! I use them for so many things, but I'll get to that a little later. One of my favorite things to use a Magic Eraser for to clean tennis shoes!
White tennis shoes in particular get dirty so easily, and sometimes wiping them off with a clean cloth just doesn't cut it. When tennis shoes get dirty in our home, I just whip out a Magic Eraser and get to work on them. In my latest article for eHow, I am sharing step-by-step instructions on How to Clean Sneakers with a Magic Eraser. If you wanna take a quick look at the video I made showing just how easy it is, check it out below! Read on for more things that you can do with Magic Erasers...you won't believe all of the things I use them for!
- Remove scratches and smudges from your car. Seriously...you have to give this a try!
- Remove dead bugs from the front of your car
- Clean leather seats.
- Remove scratches from old dishes.
- Remove stains and smudges from porcelain sinks.
- Remove fingerprints and marks from walls.
- Remove stains off of vinyl floors.
- Clean a dry erase board that won't just wipe clean with an eraser.
- Clean dirty tiles.
- Remove crayon and marker from just about any surface.
These things really are amazing, and one of my favorite cleaning tools! I'll be sharing how I use them to do all of these things with actual tutorials soon, but just in case you have anything that needs cleaning now, I wanted to share!
Looking for more cleaning hacks and home tips? Visit my Home Tips Page HERE for hundreds of easy ideas and DIYs!
How did your magic eraser not turn to shreds as your wipeing? Mine started instantly tearing and breaking apart into little pieces everytime i was trying to wipe my sons shoes clean. Your video didn't show yours tearing up into crumbles like mine did and yes i had a real Mr. Clean magic eraser not an off brand one. And it was suppose to be a grease and grime one too thought it was super tough but nope.
I'm not sure...do you wet yours slightly before using?