I am a HUGE fan of the Magic Eraser! I use them for so many things, but I’ll get to that a little later. One of my favorite things to use a Magic Eraser for to clean tennis shoes!
White tennis shoes in particular get dirty so easily, and sometimes wiping them off with a clean cloth just doesn’t cut it. When tennis shoes get dirty in our home, I just whip out a Magic Eraser and get to work on them. In my latest article for eHow, I am sharing step-by-step instructions on How to Clean Sneakers with a Magic Eraser. If you wanna take a quick look at the video I made showing just how easy it is, check it out below! Read on for more things that you can do with Magic Erasers…you won’t believe all of the things I use them for!
- Remove scratches and smudges from your car. Seriously…you have to give this a try!
- Remove dead bugs from the front of your car
- Clean leather seats.
- Remove scratches from old dishes.
- Remove stains and smudges from porcelain sinks.
- Remove fingerprints and marks from walls.
- Remove stains off of vinyl floors.
- Clean a dry erase board that won’t just wipe clean with an eraser.
- Clean dirty tiles.
- Remove crayon and marker from just about any surface.
These things really are amazing, and one of my favorite cleaning tools! I’ll be sharing how I use them to do all of these things with actual tutorials soon, but just in case you have anything that needs cleaning now, I wanted to share!
Looking for more cleaning hacks and home tips? Visit my Home Tips Page HERE for hundreds of easy ideas and DIYs!