Today, I want to share 10 Tips For Cleaning With Vinegar. If you are a new reader here, then let me tell you, I have a strong passion for cleaning naturally! With all of the chemicals being used and there being no way to really tell what damages they cause to our bodies, I just decided that I would be extra cautious and make as many of my own cleaning supplies as possible. One of the main ingredients of homemade cleansers is vinegar. It has a cleaning ability like I’ve never seen, and is my favorite product to use as a disinfectant! So, I’ll stop babbling now and share my tips for using vinegar to clean with you…
You can click the links to view the full posts below, or simply click on the photos!
1. Use vinegar and baking soda to clean your burnt pots and pans –> Click HERE to see how!
2. Use vinegar and water to mop your floors…you won’t believe how much cleaner they will be! (Don’t love the smell? Add a few drops of essential oils to the mixture!
3. Make your own All Natural Cleansing Spray with a few ingredients, and feel good about letting your kiddos help cleaning! Get the recipe HERE!
4. Get rid of the stinky smell on your plastic food containers by wiping them down with vinegar!
5. Get your dishwasher sparkly and clean using vinegar! Click HERE to see how!
6. Use vinegar and table salt to clean tarnished copper and brass!
7. Use vinegar and baking soda to unclog your drains! See how, HERE!
8. Set out a small dish of vinegar to get rid of fruit flies…they are drawn to the smell and will drown in the liquid…oy!
9. Make your own all natural window cleaning spray! Get the recipe HERE!
10. To kill germs, spray door and cabinet knobs with undiluted vinegar, then wipe dry with a cloth!
There are so many more ways to use vinegar to clean, and I can’t wait to share more with you! I have tested all of these tips myself and they are wonderful and really do the trick!
Like these tips? Feel free to share on Facebook or Pin to your Pinterest Boards for future reference using the sharing buttons at the bottom or top of this post!
Looking for more Tips and Tricks, like How to Clean In Between the Glass on Your Oven Door? Click HERE or the photo below for tons of cleaning tips and tricks!
Have a tip or trick you would like to share? Email me at email@example.com !