Zucchini noodles, also known as zoodles have become increasingly popular over the past few years. They are a great alternative for pasta, and make this Zucchini Noodle Alfredo low carb, Keto friendly and delicious!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- zucchini noodles or zoodles
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (2 cups)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- store bought chicken meatballs (optional)
For the Zucchini Noodles:
- heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a non-stick pan until it shimmers
- Add 3 cups of spiralized zucchini noodles to the pan and saute until softened.
For the Alfredo Sauce:
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese.
- Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted.
- Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
Fold as much of the Alfredo sauce into the zucchini noodles as you like. Serve immediately.
You can add protein by adding chicken meatballs, Italian meatballs or even grilled chicken or salmon!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Category: vegetable
Keywords: zucchini noodles, zoodles, zucchini, Alfredo