The perfect addition to your Christmas treat making…White Chocolate Chex Mix
- 3 Cups of Cheerios
- 3 Cups of Corn Chex
- 1 Bag of Pretzel Sticks or Small Pretzels
- 2 Bags of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 12.6 oz. Bag of M-n-M’s
- Start by melting the white chocolate chips in a double boiler or candy melting pot. In a large bowl, add all of the dry ingredients, including the M-n-M’s and mix them together. Once the chocolate is melted, fold into the dry ingredients, making sure to lightly coat all of it. Pour the mixture onto a large piece of wax paper and smooth out into a thin layer. Once the chocolate has hardened, break into pieces and serve or store!
- Category: Appetizer / Dessert