I’ve been dying to share this recipe with you, but I had to keep myself from making it too early, because once you have one bite, you cannot stop eating it…some people even call it crack mix. We call it Christmas Mix. Matt’s Aunt Julie was the first person that ever made it for me, and it’s been one of our family favorites since then! So, today I’m going to share a version of her awesome White Chocolate Chex Mix with you…you’re welcome! ;)
Kate is going to be making most of it…it’s so simple!Print
The perfect addition to your Christmas treat making…White Chocolate Chex Mix
- 3 Cups of Cheerios
- 3 Cups of Corn Chex
- 1 Bag of Pretzel Sticks or Small Pretzels
- 2 Bags of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 12.6 oz. Bag of M-n-M’s
- Start by melting the white chocolate chips in a double boiler or candy melting pot. In a large bowl, add all of the dry ingredients, including the M-n-M’s and mix them together. Once the chocolate is melted, fold into the dry ingredients, making sure to lightly coat all of it. Pour the mixture onto a large piece of wax paper and smooth out into a thin layer. Once the chocolate has hardened, break into pieces and serve or store!
- Category: Appetizer / Dessert
Pour onto wax paper and let the white chocolate totally harden.
Doesn’t it look delicious?
This stuff is so hard to stop eating! We make a couple different batches…some for ourselves and some to share with teachers, friends and family! Believe me, anyone who receives some of this awesome mix will be more than happy with it as a gift…it is that good!
Looking for another delicious treat to make and give this holiday season? Try this White Chocolate Peppermint Bark…it’s super simple to make and is so yummy!