The Strawberry Basil Moscow Mule is so delicious and takes the classic Moscow Mule to the next level!
- 3–4 strawberries, stemmed
- 3–4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 3–4 ounces of ginger beer
- copper mug
- strawberry and basil for garnish (optional)
- Add 3-4 strawberries and 3-4 fresh basil leaves to a copper mug or glass, and muddle together.
- Fill the mug with ice.
- Add two ounces of vodka and 1 ounce of lime juice.
- Top of with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a strawberry and basil leaves.
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: basil, Moscow mule, vodka