- 12 oz rigatoni or penne
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 10oz package of frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- Cook pasta in boiling water 2 minutes short of the time listed as al dente on the package.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add butter to the pan. Once melted, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk. Let cook for 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Stir in Sriracha, Parmesan cheese. Swiss cheese and pepper jack cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, artichokes and lemon zest. Add pasta and cheese sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Pour pasta into 3 quart casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese and panko crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until bubbly.