If you are looking for a super fresh summer drink, look no further than this refreshing Skinny Cucumber Gin and Tonic Cocktail! This twist on the classic gin and tonic has a spa like touch and is completely guilt free…you’ll definitely want to sip these by the pool!
- 1/2 ounce of cucumber juice (muddled and strained cucumber)
- 1/2 ounce of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces of Gin
- 3–4 ounces of diet Tonic Water
- slice of cucumber or mini cucumber slices for garnish (optional)
- Scoop out the center of a large English cucumber.
- Add the cucumber and lime juice to a bowl and muddle together.
- Strain through a small mesh strainer.
- Fill a glass with ice, and pour in the cucumber and lime mixture.
- Add gin, and top off with diet tonic water.
- Garnish with a large slice of cucumber in the glass or some miniature cucumbers on a martini pick. (optional)
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: cucumber, gin, skinny, diet, low carb