It’s margarita season, which usually means my calorie intake due to having drinks on the patio is likely to be high. No worries…I’ll be enjoying this Skinny Blood Orange Margarita Recipe this year and leaving calorie counting to someone else!
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces fresh blood orange juice
- 1 drop of liquid stevia
- blood orange slice for garnish
- coarse salt for rims (optional)
- Rim a glass with kosher salt. Mix tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, blood orange juice and 1 drop of liquid stevia in a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour over salt rimmed glass filled with ice. Garnish with a blood orange slice.
- If you prefer, leave the salt out!