This delicious Salty Dog Cocktail is my favorite beach cocktail. The mix of grapefruit and vodka with a hint of lime and salt is so refreshing and tasty!
- 3 ounces of grapefruit juice (I used Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice)
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 1/4 ounce of lemon-lime soda or Lime La Croix
- Kosher salt for rimming
- lime disk or grapefruit wedge for garnish
- Use a lime wedge to moisten the rim of a glass and dip in Kosher salt.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add 3 ounces of grapefruit juice and 1 ounce of vodka.
- Top with a splash of lemon-lime soda or La Croix.
- Stir together and enjoy!
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: salty dog, vodka