Fall is finally here, which means it’s time to bring on the apple cider, pumpkin beer and of course, bourbon! This Pumpkin Beer and Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail is sure to become your go to fall drink.
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- 1/2 ounce of lemon juice
- 2 1/2 ounces of apple cider
- 3 ounces of pumpkin beer (we used Dog Fish Head Punkin Ale)
- apple slice and cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
- Add bourbon, lemon juice and apple cider to a shaker.
- Shake well and pour into a glass
- Add a large ice cube or several small cubes of ice.
- Pour pumpkin beer in and give a light stir.
- Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick (optional)