Nothing says summer quite like firing up the grill and throwing on a nice, juicy steak! One of my favorite ways to enjoy steak is by cooking them kabob style with fruits and vegetables. These pineapple bourbon marinated steak kabobs are so delicious and come out juicy and full of flavor…they are sure to become a family favorite meal for you summer cookouts!
- 1/4 cup bourbon ( I used Woodford Reserve )
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- marinated steak ( above )
- 2 medium sized zucchini sliced into 1 1/2 pieces
- 12 1 inch fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- kosher salt
- Marinate your sirloin steak pieces
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- Place your zucchini, pineapple, red pepper and marinated sirloin steak onto skewers.
- Brush a light coat of extra virgin olive oil over everything and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Place the kabobs on the grill and turn after 4 minutes.
- Cook an additional 4-6 minutes or until your steak has reached your desired doneness.