Hello hello friends! It's Chelsea, back again with another awesome craft for you! Summer is in full swing and we are spending as much time as possible outdoors.
I'm planning a picnic breakfast for some girlfriends of mine next week. One is moving away, so we are going to be celebrating with her and enjoying one last girls date. While the kids play we'll be dining on yummy breakfast foods, picnic style!
I thought it would be fun to make some cute utensil holders for the event. I didn't want anything fancy since it's picnic style so the paper bag and washi tape combo was perfect! They were really easy to whip up and the best part is that they serve two purposes; utensil holders, and since they are paper bags you can put your trash inside when you're all done! How awesome is that?
1. To make them you'll need paper lunch sacks, washi tape, and an alphabet stamp.
2. Fold your paper bag from the bottom up at the seam to create a pocket.
3. Seal the side with washi tape. I did this by placing one strip of washi tape on the front allowing it to slightly hang over the edge, then put another strip on the back side so the pieces of tape stick together.
4. Do the same on the other side.
5. Stamp your saying onto the front pocket. I used "Bon Apétit"
6. Stuff with your napkin and utensils
It's seriously that easy!
I can't wait to bring them to my picnic breakfast next week. It's going to be so fun to spend one last day with the girls before one of them moves on.
Do you have any outdoor events coming up? Definitely give these utensil holders a try!
OMG...how cute are those! Chelsea is one of the most creative people I know!
Wanna see a little more of Chelsea's fabulousness? Check out some more of what she has been up to at Making Home Base by clicking on the photos below...
Have a super fabulous day!