It’s time for another Monday Funday! This is my second week cohosting with these awesome ladies, and it is soooo much fun! I get to hang with some of my favorite bloggers and see all of the fabulous things you link up! If you aren’t a blogger, that’s perfectly fine! In fact, this is awesome for you…you get to come to one place and see all kinds of talent…take a look around at the projects that are being shared!
1. Neon Terracotta Pots from Unusually Lovely
5. Beach Inspired Mason Jar Craft from A Pumpkin and a Princess
6. Pottery Barn Inspired Wooden Buoys from Dolen Diaries
7. Wooden Tray Makeover from Love Grows Wild
8. DIY Paper Airplane Mobile from Tiny Sidekick
9. Child’s Lemonade Stand from Daisy Mae Belle
10. Fabric Scrap Note Cards from Amy Giggles Designs
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!