If you are living the low carb or Keto life right now, then this Low Carb Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is about to be your new BFF! It’s so easy to make and the perfect substitution for rice!
- 16 oz. of riced cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- a pinch of salt
- cook riced cauliflower and strain off any excess moisture.
- Add butter and lime juice and stir together.
- Fold in chopped cilantro.
- Add salt to taste.
Serve warm with tacos, burritos, burrito bowls and more!
Keywords: cauliflower rice, cauliflower, rice, keto, low carb