Using hand sanitizer as a back up for washing your hands when soap and running water isn't available is a great way to kill germs and bacteria you may come in contact with. These step-by-step instructions will show you How to Make Hand Sanitizer with only 3 ingredients that you may already have in your home! You can make your own hand sanitizer to use at home or take with you to help combat the flu, Coronavirus and other contagious illnesses.
- 3/4 cup of isopropyl alcohol
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- 15-20 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into small containers or a large soap dispenser.
- Pour a pea size amount into the palm of your hand and rib all over hands.