Cooking in the air fryer has quickly become my favorite method of cooking, and this step-by-step guide on How to Cook a Whole Chicken in an Air Fryer will show you just how easy it is to feed your entire family with ease and in only 30 minutes!
- a whole 3-4 lb. chicken
- salt and pepper or your favorite poultry seasoning
- 1 whole lemon
- an air fryer ( I used the Philips XL Air Fryer PURCHASE HERE )
- preheat your air fryer to between 350° and 360°
- pat the chicken dry
- coat with oil
- season with salt and pepper or poultry seasoning
- place the chicken inside of the air fryer’s basket
- cook for 30 minutes or until the internal temp of the chicken reaches 165°
- let rest for 10 minutes
- slice and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer, air fried, chicken, whole chicken