Window cleaning is one of my most dreaded chores, but this homemade window cleaner that dries fast and streak free makes cleaning windows so much easier! This window and glass cleaner is non-toxic and only has 3 ingredients, including a secret ingredient that makes it dry super quickly...cornstarch!
- 3/4 cup of distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 cup of isopropyl alcohol
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- clean spray bottle ( Purchase Glass Bottle HERE )
- Add ingredients to spray bottle and shake well before each use.
- Spray glass, window or mirror liberally with homemade window cleaner.
- Use a squeegee to clean the window starting at the top of the window and ending at the bottom.
- Wipe the squeegee off after each downward swipe.
Keywords: homemade window cleaner, glass cleaner, mirror cleaner, streak free, fast drying