I am so excited to tell you about a fun contest that my girl Shannon from Fox Hollow Cottage and I are putting on!
We will be hosting 4 seasonal contests per year with a final Simply The Best Of The Year Competition!!!
The first competition kicks off next weekend, and we couldn’t be more excited for you to share your fabulousness!
There are no special projects required…simply link up one of your current projects from spring or summer!
Simply The Best Summer Edition begins JUNE 1st
1. You may enter one diy/craft style project. Additional links will be deleted.
2. Post must be relative to Spring/Summer. This means; no Christmas or Halloween crafts. That would be completely lame ;)
3. Link up a craft or DIY project relating to Spring/Summer between June the 1st and June the 14th.
4. Voting will take place June 16th – June 30th! Our readers will vote on their favorite project.
5. The project receiving the most votes will win the $300+ prize pack, along with securing a spot in the Simply The Best Of 2013 contest to be held in January, where they can enter their favorite project from 2013.
6. There will also be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd runner up. They will also have a spot secured for the Simply The Best Of 2013 contest to be held in January.
7. There will be a Simply The Best Fall Edition as well as a Simply The Best Winter Addition, leading up the the Simply The Best of 2013 to be held in January.
8. The winners of the Fall and Winter editions will also secure spots in the Simply The Best Of 2013 Contest.
9. The contestants in the Simply The Best Of 2013 Contest will be competing for a prize pack valued over $800!
10. Must be over 18 years old to enter. US Residents Only, please.
The winner of Simply The Best Spring Edition will win the prize pack below…it’s valued at over $300!!!
The Winner Will Take Home
#1. Courtesy of the Maison Blanche Paint Company; A DIY’ers Dream! One Vintage Furniture Paint, One Antique Wax and One Organza Shimmer Coat. All In The Shade Of Your Choosing.
2. Courtesy of Sutton Place Designs, One Expertly Handcrafted European Grain Sack Tote Bag. This Will Be Wonderful Year Round but Extra Perfect for Summer!
#3. Courtesy of Mindy from Pretty In Paint, A Gorgeous Three Piece Collection of Home Decor Items, Including the Fabulous Cinderella’s Carriage Burlap Pillow Pictured.
#4. Courtesy of River City Candle Company, Two Hand Poured Soy Candles with Real Wooden Wicks, in the Scents of Your Choice.
Mark it on your calendar! We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!
This is going to be too much fun!
Let’s do this!