This easy breakfast casserole recipe combines the taste of french toast and cinnamon rolls in the most delicious way imaginable. You can serve this amazing French Toast Casserole without doing a ton of work by using canned cinnamon rolls, and your family and friends won't even know! This breakfast casserole will serve a crowd, and is great for holidays and brunch!
- 2 cans of cinnamon rolls (frosting reserved)
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Reserved icing from cinnamon rolls
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease a 9X13 baking pan or casserole dish.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into quarters and spread into greased casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the eggs, milk, 1/4 cup of the maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls and toss to coat all pieces.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour the reserved maple syrup over the entire casserole.
- Pour the reserved icing from the cinnamon rolls over the entire casserole.
- Serve piping hot.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: french toast, cinnamon rolls, casserole, french toast casserole, breakfast, dessert