Kick up the flavor of your bologna, and smoke it! This easy smoked bologna will knock your socks off and is so simple to make. It's got the best smoky flavor and can be eaten alone or enjoyed as the most delicious sandwich.
- whole or half bologna chub
- bbq seasoning
- Preheat your smoker to 250° F.
- Score your whole or half bologna. Use a knife to score or cut 1/8 inch deep lines across your bologna lengthwise, then cut lines while rolling the bologna over to make a square or diamond pattern.
- Rub yellow mustard all over the bologna.
- Rub the bologna with your favorite BBQ rub or seasoning.
- Place on your smoker and let it smoke for 3-4 hours, flipping halfway through the cook time. Since bologna is pre-cooked, you are only smoking in flavor, so there isn't a need to make sure the internal temperature is at a certain point for safety.
Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers. Refrigerated bologna will keep for up to one week.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3-4 hours
Keywords: bologna, smoker, smoked bologna, smoked, Traeger