One of my favorite things to cook in my Instant Pot is soup, and this Easy Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is my newest favorite family recipe!
- 2-3 cups of shredded chicken
- 1 48 ounce jar of Great Northern Beans
- 1/2 jar of salsa
- 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth or stock
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot or other pressure cooker.
- Close the lid and turn to locking position.
- Close steam valve.
- Either use the Soup/Beans button or set to cook on manual for 30 minutes.
- Let the IP do it's thing!
- Once the time is up, manually release the pressure. (see video below if you need help)
- Remove the lid away from your face. The steam will be really hot.
- Serve it up with crackers, tortilla strips, shredded cheese, sour cream, jalapenos or whatever you like!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Soup
- Method: Instant Pot
Keywords: white chicken chili, chicken, chili, soup, stew, Instant Pot, pressure cooker