- 2 – 4 lb. Chuck Roast
- 1 Cup of Beef Broth
- 1/4 Cup of Peperoncini Juice
- 1 Pack of Au Jus Seasoning
- 1 Pack of Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Stick of Butter ( cut into slices )
- 6–8 Peperoncinis
- Add steam basket to pressure cooker. Next, pour beef broth and peperoncini juice into pot. Place the chuck roast on the steam basket. Pour the packets of Au Jus Seasoning and Dry Ranch Dressing Mix onto the roast, then top with slices of butter and peperoncinis. Set the Instant Pot to cook manually for 90 minutes. Once the cooking time is finished, use the quick release feature to let all of the steam out. Remove the lid and serve immediately.
- Mississippi Roast is delicious on its own, served with potatoes and carrots, shredded for tacos or in vegetable beef soup.