This Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is sure to become a family favorite recipe in your home. It’s creamy, cheesy and sooo delicious! This macaroni and cheese is such an easy recipe to make in your pressure cooker, and will be a weekly menu staple!
- 2 1/2 cups dry macaroni noodles
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup milk, divided
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Add dry macaroni noodles, water, onion powder, dry mustard, seasoning salt, pepper and butter to the Instant Pot.
- Close and lock lid.
- Manually set time to 6 minutes.
- Manually release pressure the timer is finished, and don’t drain any leftover water.
- Stir in the cream cheese.
- Add the 1/4 cup milk slowly until blended.
- Stir in the cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup milk until the mac and cheese is creamy. You may not need to use all of the milk.