These Easy Fall Home Cleaning Hacks will help you get through even the toughest messes!
Fall starts the busiest season of the year in our house. We love to entertain during football games, have lots of family dinners after long days of school and work, and there is lots of preparation for Thanksgiving and Christmas...and my birthday too ;)
There are always mishaps in the kitchen and other parts of the house too, so here are a few time saving hacks to help you get through even the ugliest of spills and accidents!
- Got a red wine stain on your wooden table? Never fear! This little hack will fix it in less than 5 minutes. Use a hairdryer to remove liquid rings from wooden surfaces and refresh them with olive oil!
- Oil spill on your favorite kitchen rug? Luckily, you can remove the stain by this simple trick: rub fresh baking soda into the rug with a wet cloth and the stain will be gone in the morning.
- Nail polish spill on your carpet? Don’t panic! You can rub out the stain by using a microfiber and rubbing alcohol.
- Crayon on your wall? Use this trick: using a clean toothbrush, scrub the wall with non-gel white toothpaste (containing baking soda) and rub away the mural.
- Shatter a glass all over the floor? The vacuum just never gets it all — but bread does! Grab some slices and gently press down. It’s best to hand pick the big pieces and then use this trick to pick up the rest. Remember to wrap them in newspaper before you put it in the recycling to make sure no one gets cut.
- Are you having trouble getting the baked on food off of the inside corners of your baking dishes? One of the best kitchen tricks is to rub a ball of aluminum foil mixed with dish soap on these glass dishes to make them sparkle again.
These are some simple time saving cleaning hacks to help you get through the holiday seasoning without losing it!