Okay...here is the scenario... It's the day after Thanksgiving, and you've already had a turkey sandwich, and you are OVER turkey already. The problem...you still have a ton of turkey left. Well, no fear my friends...I have altered my White Chicken Chili Recipe for the crock pot and substituted turkey for the chicken. Everybody needs a leftover turkey recipe, right? And...IT'S DELICIOUS people!!!!
Here is what you do...Print
An easy recipe for leftover turkey.
- 2 Cups of Shredded Turkey
- 2 Cups of Chicken Stock or Broth
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Jar of Salsa
- 1 Large Jar or 4 Cans of Great Northern Beans
- A Pinch of Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- Shred Turkey
- Add all ingredients to your crock pot.
- Stir and add lid.
- Cook on High for 6 Hours or Low for 12 hours.
- Can serve with cheese, sour cream, or crackers if you like.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: Soup Stew Chili
And...you get to use your leftovers in a different way...win, win!
Do you have a recipe that you make with turkey? Please share if you do!
For some great tips for using your crock pot or slow cooker, click ----> HERE!
And...just in case you made a horrible mess cooking your turkey, here is a great tip for cleaning in Between The Glass On Your Oven Door ----> HERE!