The best Macaroni and Cheese you will ever eat...no boiling necessary!
- 3 tablespoons of butter melted.
- 3 cups of dry macaroni elbows
- 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 cups of milk (I use 1%)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by melting the butter in a 9 X 13 casserole dish. Once the butter is melted, mix in your dry macaroni. Next, top with shredded cheese, then add 6 cups of milk slowly. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove and serve! You can definitely make 2 or 3 trays of this at a time in aluminum pans for easy cleanup! Perfect for summer BBQs and pot luck dinners.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Side