These easy DIY Refrigerator Deodorizers that Absorb Stinky Odors will have your refrigerator smelling fresh and clean all of the time! They are made with essential oils, and help to absorb smelly food odors while giving your fridge a light, clean scent.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- The mixture should be the consistency of wet sand and if you grab a handful it should clump together easily. If it doesn’t, add more water a teaspoon at a time until it reaches the right consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into your silicone mold. Firmly press the baking soda mixture down so it is compact.
- Let air dry for 24 - 48 hours.
- Once they are fully dry, pop them out and store in an airtight container.
- Place 1-3 tablets in a small bowl or on a plate and place in the back of your refrigerator.
Replace tablets every 1-2 months.