- 3–4 lb. corned beef brisket with spice pack
- 1 small head of cabbage cut into 6 pieces
- 1 small onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3–4 large carrots
- 6 medium sized red potatoes
- 4 cups of beef broth
- Instant Pot or other pressure cooker
- Place steamer basket in Instant Pot. Add 4 cups of beef broth to the IP along with the onion and garlic. Mix in spices or spice pack. Place the corned beef brisket on steamer basket. Place the lid on your IP and lock the lid. Set to cook manually for 90 minutes. Once the pressure cooker is finished cooking, let it release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release the rest of the steam. Remove the lid away from your body, allowing any left over steam to escape. Remove the corned beef brisket and set aside.
- To cook the vegetables, add them to the steamer basket. Cook on the Soup setting for 10 minutes. Once the vegetables have cooked, slice the corned beef and serve them all together.