Nothing says summer quite like coconuts and rum, and this Coconut Mojito Cocktail is the epitome of summer! It’s so refreshing, you will imagine yourself drinking straight from a fresh coconut in the middle of the Caribbean!
- 5–6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce of simple syrup (I use this Homemade Simple Syrup)
- 1 ounce of cream of coconut
- 2 ounces of rum
- club soda
- lime wheel and mint sprig for garnish (optional)
- Place mint leaves, simple syrup, lime juice, and cream of coconut glass and muddle until the mint leaves are slightly bruised and fragrant.
- Add rum.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill the rest of the glass with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with lime wheel and mint sprig. (optional)
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: coconut, mojito