Looking for the perfect summer side dish? This Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Dried Cranberries has been a family favorite for years, and it's super easy to make!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 7 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Mix the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Fold in the dressing and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Serve cold.