Peaches are a delicious summer staple in our home, and we also love our Kentucky bourbon. Put the two together, and you get this amazing Bourbon Peach Smash cocktail, one of the most refreshing bourbon drinks we’ve ever had!
- 1/2 of a peach, diced
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 1 ounce of simple syrup (this Homemade Simple Syrup is my favorite!)
- 1 1/2 ounces of bourbon
- ginger ale or club soda to fill glass
- peach slice and sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- add diced peaches, mint leaves and simple syrup to a glass and muddle together.
- fill glass with ice
- add bourbon
- fill rest of glass with ginger ale or club soda and stir gently
- garnish with a mint sprig and peach slice (optional)
Keywords: bourbon, peach, mint