The Bourbon Moscow Mule bourbon lover’s twist on the Classic Moscow Mule, and has also been referred to as a Kentucky Mule. It’s the perfect mix of Kentucky bourbon, mint, lime and of course…ginger beer. It’s sure to become one of your favorite drinks!
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- 1/2 ounce of lime juice
- 4–5 mint leaves
- 4–5 ounces of ginger beer
- lime wheel and fresh sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- Add 1/2 ounce of lime juice, 4-5 mint leaves and 2 ounces of bourbon to a copper mug.
- Fill mug with ice.
- Fill rest of mug with ginger beer and stir.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and sprig of fresh mint.
Keywords: bourbon, Moscow mule, bourbon mule