Tis the season for fresh berries, and adding them to cocktails is the perfect way to enjoy them! Grab your favorite bourbon and some berries, and make this amazing Blackberry Bourbon Smash Cocktail...you'll thank me later!
- 2 ounces of bourbon (I used Woodford Reserve)
- 1 ounce of club soda
- 1/2 ounce of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 ounces of simple syrup (this is the best Homemade Simple Syrup)
- 3-4 fresh blackberries
- 4-5 mint leaves
- blackberries and a sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- Add the lime juice, simple syrup, blackberries and mint leaves to a glass.
- Muddle (smash) them together.
- Add bourbon.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Top off with club soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with blackberries and a sprig of mint.
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: blackberries, bourbon, blackberry