One of my favorite flavor combinations is steak and blue cheese with a touch of balsamic vinaigrette! They go perfectly together, and when combined with baby kale and some avocado…it is to die for! This Black n’ Blue Steak Salad is low carb, keto friendly, super filling and oh so delicious!
- Air Fryer Steak Bites (as much or as little as you’d like)
- 2–3 handfuls of baby kale or arugula
- 1 avocado cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons of blue cheese crumbles
- 2–3 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette
For the Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Add the baby kale or arugula to a large bowl.
- Top with the steak bites, avocado and blue cheese crumbles.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
- I like to sprinkle the salad with Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning at the end…it’s a blend of sesame seeds, sea salt, garlic, onion and poppy seeds, and I am obsessed with it!
Keywords: steak, salad, blue cheese, air fryer