This post is brought to you by Target, but all opinions and content are my own. Follow along with
Happy Thanksgiving y’all! I hope everyone has fun plans to spend the day with friends or family today. We are hunkering down for turkey eating, football watching, and lots of laughs today. Tomorrow is another story completely. It’s Black Friday!!! I’ll be honest here, I’ve never been a huge fan of Black Friday. I mean, shoot, a lady only gets so many days a year to sleep in, right? But alas, there are deals to be had and stockings to be stuffed, and this momma is on a budget, so Black Friday to the rescue! I’ll be beginning my Black Friday shopping at Target as usual. They have some incredible deals that I’ll tell you about in a bit, but first, I wanna throw you some tips that may make your experience just a little better.
1. Go with a friend or a group of friends to keep you company, or to split up and grab items that may be on opposite ends of the store.
2. Bring a warm drink like coffee, hot tea, or hot chocolate. It’s cold out there, ladies!
3. Wear layers, but not bulky layers. You won’t want to carry around or wear a big puffy coat while you are trying to snag deals.
4. This should probably be number 1, but be kind. No toy deal or flat screen tv is worth a fight. It isn’t worth it, ever.
5. Be patient. If you are going to go Black Friday shopping, you have to exercise patience. There will be lines, lines and more lines. Expect it, except it and move on.
6. Grab up some of the really inexpensive kitchen appliances as backup. I remember passing up toasters, coffee makers etc. that were less than $10. When my toaster broke a week later, I thought, shoot…I should have grabbed a backup!
7. Most people are there for the televisions, electronics and toys, but don’t forget that there are smaller items that can be used as teacher and colleague gifts there as well.
8. Buy an inexpensive toy or blanket to donate. It will make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, and you will help make someone else’s Christmas a good one :)
Now…onto the goodies. Here are the deals I will be hoping to come home with…
Beats By Dre Headphones (available in different colors) $119
Headbanz Game $5
Barbie Glamour Jet $35
A few Blu-Ray Movies $4 Each
Crock Pot $19
a 50 inch TV for $229
I may not snag all of these deals, and I’m okay with that. I’ll get what I can and be happy.
Grab up some coupons…
and Check Your Stores Hours…
and don’t forget to check out the Black Friday Target Deals, HERE!
You can check out my Top Gifts For Kids Guide, HERE!