I am so excited to be participating in One Project Closer's Before and After DIY Project Contest to support the Habitat for Humanity!
I have joined a slew of amazing bloggers to bring you this year's contest, and this week it is my turn....whoop, whoop!
Here is the contest overview:
- Readers submit up to three Before & After home improvement projects each week that they have personally completed (no contracted jobs)
- Readers can re-submit projects every week since the judge changes week to week
- One winner will be selected by co-host and will receive a $50 gift card to Home Depot, Lowes, or Amazon (winner's choice) and $100 will be donated to Habitat for Humanity in their honor
- 13 different chances to win with 13 different weekly co-hosts, along with OPC The Better Half
- Contest runs June 20th - September 22
- Grand prize voting starts September 26th between all the weekly winners
- Grand prize winner will be given a $150 gift card to HD, Lowes, or Amazon!
- follow OPC on FB for contest updates and features
How to enter:
- Link up weekly or submit via email to [email protected], which means you don’t have to be a blogger to play along.
- No matter where you link up, it is shown on both blogs, OPC The Better Half and the co-host – that means double the exposure!
The Linky party at the end of this post, so link up your awesome DIY project! I’ll choose this week's winner and announce next Sunday when the contest ends . Don't forget to check out the prizes you can win!!!
Be sure to check out the other bloggers who are hosting as well...next week, Shannon from Fox Hollow Cottage is up!
|June 20||Southern Hospitality|
|June 27||House of Hepworths|
|July 4||Beneath My Heart|
|July 18||Fox Hollow Cottage|
|July 25||Tatertots & Jello|
|August 1||the space between|
|August 8||Unskinny Boppy|
|August 15||DIY Showoff|
|August 22||The DIY Village|
|August 29||Pretty Handy Girl|
|September 5||Shaken Together|
|September 12||My Blessed Life|
|September 26||Grand Prize Voting Begins!|
Don't forget to grab a button for your post, I mean we want everyone to join in on the fun, right?
Use this button on your blog and link back!
Now, come on and link up your fabulous DIY projects!!!