- 1/2 package of spaghetti, cooked
- 1 1/4 lb. of lean ground beef
- 1 jar of RAGU Original Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook and drain spaghetti noodles.
- In a separate pan, brown and drain ground beef.
- Add spaghetti sauce and warm through.
- Spray a pie dish or casserole dish with cooking spray, then add spaghetti noodles.
- Top with sauce and ground beef mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Place in oven for around 10 minutes or until cheese is brown on top.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad.
- Category: Pasta