Baked spaghetti pie is my family’s absolute favorite meal all year round. It’s also one of my favorite meals to make because I know that nobody is going to complain about what we are having for dinner, and it’s ridiculously easy to make. I recently posted a pic of my baked spaghetti pie on Instagram (are we following each other on Instagram?) when I made it for dinner a few weeks ago, and people asked for the recipe…I couldn’t believe it! There is no big homemade secret to this dish, just easy ingredients that can be picked up at your grocery store!
- ½ package of spaghetti, cooked
- 1¼ lb. of lean ground beef
- 1 jar of RAGU Original Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook and drain spaghetti noodles.
- In a separate pan, brown and drain ground beef.
- Add spaghetti sauce and warm through.
- Spray a pie dish or casserole dish with cooking spray, then add spaghetti noodles.
- Top with sauce and ground beef mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Place in oven for around 10 minutes or until cheese is brown on top.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad.
I almost feel silly posting this recipe, because it seems so simple, but baking the spaghetti takes it up a notch. It’s sure to be a family favorite and bring every one to the table!