These juicy and flavor filled Air Fryer Steak Bites taste just like they’ve been cooked on the grill or in a cast iron skillet, and make the perfect addition to a hearty meat and potatoes meal or a delicious and healthy salad!
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 390° or 400°.
- Place the steak bites in a bowl and add about a tablespoon of steak seasoning or season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in a tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat all of the steak bites.
- Place the steak bites in a single layer in your air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn the steak bites over and cook for an additional 4 minutes for medium steak. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes for medium well and a couple minutes less for medium rare.
- Remove from the air fryer and allow them to rest for 5-10 minutes so the meat will retain its juices.
- Enjoy in a salad or with your favorite veggies for lunch or dinner!
Serve these steak bites in a delicious Black n’ Blue Salad or with potatoes and veggies for a hearty meal!
Keywords: steak, air fryer, steak bites, steak tips