These Air Fryer Mini Burgers with Cheese are ready in less than 10 minutes, are full of flavor and oh so juicy! Plus, they can be made using ground beef, ground turkey or ground pork, and the kiddos love them!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Hawaiian rolls
- Step 1 – Choose your type of burger. You can use ground beef, ground chicken, ground turkey or ground pork.
- Step 2 – Shape your burgers into patties. For 4 mini burgers, I used about 3/4 of a pound of ground beef.
- Step 3 – Season your patties with salt and pepper or your favorite steak seasoning.
- Step 4 – Place your burger patties in the air fryer basket or on an air fryer grill plate if you have one.
- Step 5 – Preheat your air fryer to 350° – 360°
- Step 6 – Cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Step 7 – Add cheese to the top of each burger and close for 1 minute, then remove the burgers from the air fryer and serve them on mini buns or Hawaiian Rolls.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American