If you are looking for the perfect low carb alternative to buffalo wings, then these air fryer cauliflower buffalo wings are exactly what you need! They are vegan, not fried in any oil and come out perfectly crispy every time. Your whole family will love these healthy, air fried cauliflower bites!
- 1 1/4 cup of gluten free flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large cauliflower, stems removed, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup of hot sauce
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or molasses
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F
- Add the spices and flour to a large bowl and mix well.
- Whisk in milk slowly until there are no lumps.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the flour mixture and toss until each piece is coated completely.
- Remove the cauliflower pieces and place on a rack so the excess batter can run off.
- Spray your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
- Place cauliflower florets in the basket in a single layer, sides not touching each other.
- Cook at 350° F for 15 minutes.
- During the cooking time, add the hot sauce, butter and maple syrup to a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Stir well until completely combined and remove from heat.
- Once the cauliflower is finished cooking, place it in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and toss until completely coated.
- Serve immediately with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Category: appetizer
- Method: air fryer
Keywords: air fryer, cauliflower, cauliflower wings, low carb, keto, air fried