One of the easiest and most delicious holiday candies to make are these Peppermint Christmas Candy Pretzel Squares. They are the perfect mix of salty and sweet with a peppermint twist!
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Peppermint Kisses
- 1 bag of red and green M-n-M’s Candies
- 1 Bag of Pretzel Squares
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Start by lining a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Lay out as many pretzel squares as you like. For this batch, I used 60.
- Place a Peppermint Hershey’s Kiss on each pretzel square.
- Place them in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove them from the oven.
- Gently place an M-n-M candy on the center of each one, softly pressing it down.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to eat or gift.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Christmas candy, pretzels, candy, peppermint