Store bought dish soaps usually contain tons of toxic ingredients that aren’t really needed for cleaning dishes. You can control what’s in your dish liquid by making your own DIY Dish Soap with only 3 ingredients, and never buy store bought dish soap again!
- 1/2 cup of distilled water
- 1/2 cup of Sal Suds
- 1 tablespoon of Jojoba Oil (optional for skin softening)
- 1 tablespoon of Distilled White Vinegar (optional for hard water)
- Add ingredients to a dish soap dispenser.
- Shake well.
- Use a pump or two to clean dishes.
Not for use in a dishwasher.