Looking for a multipurpose cleaner that you can make at home that really works? This 2 ingredient homemade scouring scrub that cleans almost everything is the most used cleaner in my cleaning caddy. I typically refer to it as sink and tub scrub, but it does so much more. This amazing cleaning scrub will clean your sink, bathtub, shower walls and doors, stovetop, oven, burned pots and pans and more!
- 1 cup of baking soda ( Purchase HERE )
- 15-20 drops of orange essential oil (Purchase HERE )
- glass jar *optional* ( Purchase HERE )
- jar shaker lid *optional* ( Purchase HERE )
- free printable labels for homemade cleaners – Click HERE to download and print labels
- Pour 1 cup of baking soda to a bowl or Mason jar.
- Add 15-20 drops of orange essential oil and stir together well.
- Place in a Mason jar or other airtight container.
- Shake on the surface you would like to clean (oven, sink, tub, pots and pans stovetop, etc...)
- Use a damp (not soaking wet) scouring pad or scrub sponge to work the scrub into the surface.
- Remove the leftover scrub and residue using a damp cloth until all of the residue is removed.
Keywords: scouring scrub, homemade cleaner, cleaning recipe